Sabtu, 18 Januari 2014

Top Ten Terkuat Anime & Manga protagonis

Picture Name Description
GokuSS Top Ten Strongest Anime Characters
Goku
(dragonball.wikia.com)
"I am the hope of the universe. I am the answer to all living things that cry out for peace. I am the protector of the innocent. I am the light in the darkness. I am truth. Ally to good! Nightmare to you!"
Kenshiro Top Ten SAC
Kenshirō
(hokuto.wikia.com)
"Hurry up and choose your place of death. You're a man that deserves to die."
TopTenSAC5
Jotaro Kujo
(jjba.wikia.com)
"I beat the crap out of more people than I have to. Some are still in the hospital. There’s plenty of teachers that got on my bad side and never came back to class. And, hey, I make it a policy not to pay the check if I didn’t like the meal. But even a guy like me can spot evil when he sees it!"
TopTenSAMP4
Pegasus Seiya
(saintseiya.wikia.com)
"Look at this, Marin! This is my center! This is my Cosmo!"
Kazuma Top Ten SAC
Toriko
(toriko.wikia.com)
"I only prey on these that I decided to eat! If I don't wanna eat it then I won't kill it! And if I killed it I will eat it! That's my rule!"
TopTenSAMP5
Saitama
(onepunchman.wikia.com)
"Do you honestly think you won't get any stronger for the rest of your life? Instead of sitting around frustrated, it's better to keep on moving forward. I'm going now. Today's a special day in case you didn't know. The market's selling veggies at 30% off."
Natsucolour2
Akira Kongou
(kongoubanchou.wikia.com)
"LIKE I CARE!"
Lushe
Lushe Ren Ren
(bastard.wikia.com)
"My goal is to destroy all the ugly, gorilla looking guys like you and take all the women in the world for myself!!"
Luffy Top Ten Strongest Anime Characters
Monkey D. Luffy
(onepiece.wikia.com)
"I already decided I'll do it, so even if I die fighting for that cause, that's fine with me."
Mazoku Yusuke
Yusuke Urameshi
(yuyuhakusho.wikia.com)
"Nothing as trivial as a violent death or a few drops of demon blood mixed in with mine is going to keep me from helping out my friends and saving the world, and kicking the bad guy's ass. "

1 komentar: